Shipments in Cabal

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 03:42:53 EST 2005

Cabal already supports multiple executables in one package but only
one library.
The problem is that the current implementation is just a hack. The
shipment allows to pack multiple packages in one tar.gz file and to
build them together. Each package will have only one library or only
one executable and this resumes the symmetry between executables and
libraries. I found that this simplifies the code a lot.

Cheers,
  Krasimir