igloo at earth.li
Sun Dec 11 10:58:59 EST 2005
Here are the issues I ran into while cabalising some stuff recently.
It's possible that some of the problems are just me failing to find the
* No way to get extra files into the source tarball.
* No way to specify extra clean files.
* No way to specify extra object files to be put into a library.
* With "defaultMainWithHooks defaultUserHooks" clean is not removing
config.log, config.status. Hmm, the dist/ directory doesn't seem to be
being removed either.
* Again with "defaultMainWithHooks defaultUserHooks", sdist doesn't copy
* "runghc6 Setup.hs sdist" without configuring tells me to run
"setup configure", but wouldn't that restrict me to a particular compiler?
(the same applies to clean, although it's not as critical there).
* I'm not sure why all cc-options can't be passed to hsc2hs with -C-optc
(and likewise ld-options and -L-optl).
* I think -threaded should be an extension.
More information about the Libraries