Time Library 0.1

Ashley Yakeley ashley at semantic.org
Thu Jul 7 05:55:17 EDT 2005

In article
<3429668D0E777A499EE74A7952C382D103F41D52 at EUR-MSG-01.europe.corp.microso
ft.com>,
 "Simon Marlow" <simonmar at microsoft.com> wrote:

> It would be useful to provide this:
>
>    utcToLocalCalendarTime :: UTCTime -> IO CalendarTime

added to TODO list.

> I guess the main problem is the difficulty of working with CalendarTime
> due to the complicated type structure in this module.  We should aim to
> make it easy to do common manipulations of CalendarTime (such as those
> suggested by Brian Smith).

It seems to me the one thing that's missing here is functions for
intervals over CalendarTime or perhaps over (DayAndTime GregorianDay).
Things such as "three months after t" and so on.

--
Ashley Yakeley, Seattle WA