Haskell Matrix Library...

Keean Schupke k.schupke at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jun 9 07:07:54 EDT 2005

Hi, I have a simple matrix library (styled after MatLab's use of
matrices), and was wondering if any of the
standard libraries include matrix functionality. The library as stands
is not suitable for general use - but it
could be adapted. I guess the questions are:

- is there already a matrix library in the standard libraries?
- is anyone interested in a matrix library?
- would people want a library like MatLab where matrices are instances
of Num/Fractional/Floating and can be
  used in normal math equations...
- operations like cos/sin/log can be applied to a matrix (and apply to
each element like in MatLab)...

What do people think?

    Keean.