Libraries needing documentation

Simon Marlow simonmar at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 15 04:44:11 EST 2005

On 15 March 2005 07:04, Isaac Jones wrote:

> Folks have listed these libraries as needing better documentation.  Is
> anyone around who is familiar with these who can add some haddock
> patches?
>
> http://www.haskell.org/hawiki/LibraryDocsNeedingHelp

Are people using Text.Html?  I've been wondering whether it ought to be
replaced, or at least revamped.  Haddock uses a local version of this
library with a number of fixes.

The HTML library in WASH seems better, but I haven't investigated it
thoroughly.

Or perhaps HTML (XHTML to be precise) should just be a special case of
an XML library?

Anyone interested enough to take this on?

Cheers,
	Simon