Who maintains haskell-src?

Niklas Broberg niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Tue May 3 07:22:59 EDT 2005

Seems there's some trouble with your mail server, I keep getting
'delivery failure'. Hopefully mails through the list will get through.

Anyway, I've now merged my repo with the changes to haskell-src in
CVS. There were no merge conflicts.

> I'd also like to parameterize the parser over the Extensions
> type currently in Distribution.Extension (maybe it should move to
> Language.Haskell.Extension) so that users could selectively enable
> extensions.

I agree that the parser (and the lexer too) should be parametrized
over extensions. The Extensions type in Distribution.Extension looks a
bit messy, but I guess that's a different issue entirely, I suppose
once that's stable we'll have no problems using it. I've started
adding some infrastructure to my lib for doing this parametrization,
it seems to be fairly straight-forward (but tedious). I'll keep
working on it.

There are a few non-conservative changes introduced in
haskell-src-exts, so I guess it's best to wait until all the extension
parametrization is there before adding my stuff to the official cvs.

/Niklas