AVL Trees

Cale Gibbard cgibbard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 05:37:07 EDT 2005

Heh, not only is this not a Haskell library, it seems that it is only
available for AU$200, most likely not under a free license. It's not
even clear if the download includes the source code for the library,
where the algorithms could then be translated into Haskell, or if it
just includes headers and binaries.

In this context, this appears to just be targetted spam.

 - Cale Gibbard