Data.IntMap/Set fixes and testsuite for collections.

Jean-Philippe Bernardy jeanphilippe.bernardy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 09:45:36 EST 2005

Hello folks,

Could fptools maintainers apply the attached patch (or give me cvs
access, at your convenience ;) which fixes Int* collections?

Also, I've written a beginning of a testsuite for collections types.
The basic idea is that test-code for multiple modules/types is
generated from a signle haskell source by a simple pre-processing
phase. This allows to circumvent the current lack of a class
framework, and is also somewhat more flexible.

Do you think this should be integrated to the ghc testsuite? (Does the
preprocessing model fit it?)

Cheers,
JP.