Data.List documentation improvements

Ross Paterson ross at soi.city.ac.uk
Wed Dec 6 11:35:09 EST 2006

On Sun, Dec 03, 2006 at 03:08:28PM +1100, Donald Bruce Stewart wrote:
> Can you add a trac ticket for this, with a deadline in a few days?
> If we follow the library submission process here, it will make these doc
> patches easier to process, I think.
>
>     http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Library_submissions

I think an ordinary bug report would suffice if there are no interface
changes.

Regarding the level of documentation, in general I prefer reference
documentation to be sparse and precise, and would prefer to have tutorial
documentation in a separate section (so I can avoid it if I'm looking
something up).  Others have different tastes.  I have no objections to
this particular patch, though.