Control.Monad.Error documentation

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 21:36:03 EST 2006

Neil, thank you for the response.

----- Original Message ----
From: Neil Mitchell <ndmitchell at gmail.com>

> I just got this email message, in fact just _after_ the one saying the
> deadline had expired. I guess you need to reset the deadline, and
> there is probably a sensible reason no one replied in 2 weeks :)

Sorry for the confusion - these are submissions for different modules.
Guess the confusion was caused because they are in the same package and have tracker numbers, which differ only by 1 digit
The first email was about Control.Monad.Identity documentation, tracker id 1039. I submitted this one 2 weeks ago.
The second email is for Control.Monad.Error, tracker id 1059.

Andriy