What's the current bug report procedure?

Seth Kurtzberg seth at cql.com
Mon Jan 16 02:11:57 EST 2006

All,

I have a (minor) but to report in the networking (Network and Network.Socket) libraries.  If the /etc/protocols file is missing, an error message is printed saying that a service could not be found.  This occurs even when no service is involved (the port number is specified explicitly using the constructor PortNumber).

I'm aware that the procedure changed; can you point me at the right place to report this and/or the right people/bug tracker/whatever?

Thanks,
Seth Kurtzberg