newbie question: suppressing dos window

Maarten maarten at snowlion.nl
Tue Jun 13 11:16:26 EDT 2006

Thanks all. This was indeed my question... Too bad creation of a dos
window isn't done lazily... :)

It would indeed be interesting to have still more control over the dos
window, so you could close the dos window after user input. (And closing
a dos window shouldn't necessarily always close your program. )
Shouldn't be too difficult, I guess...

Maarten