libraries in hugs/nhc

Jean-Philippe Bernardy jeanphilippe.bernardy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 06:34:54 EST 2006

Good, so I propose to create a separate package (collections?) where
we'll put the AVL-tree based collection types, plus the code they are
based on.

I will do this next week, provided I have the rights to create a new
package on darcs.haskell.org

Later on Data.Set/Map/IntSet/IntMap shall be moved to that package.

Cheers,
JP.