Edison 1.2rc2

Seth Kurtzberg seth at cql.com
Fri Mar 3 22:38:26 EST 2006

I just noticed this email thread.  I've wanted to use some things in Edison for a while so I'm glad to see that it is still alive.

As far as the fold variations go, I can't see that it can possibly hurt anything to include more variations, especially if the work is already done.  I would like to see the documentation constructed so that the ones that are most likely to be "correct" (or desirable) are listed first.  That way I don't have to figure out exactly what the issues are with them in order to grab the "right" one.  Especially since I usually look at the more subtle performance issues after I've built a working program.

Seth