haskell.org libraries and tools page needs some fixing

Björn Bringert bringert at cs.chalmers.se
Wed Mar 22 15:47:45 EST 2006

Henning Thielemann wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Mar 2006, [ISO-8859-1] Björn Bringert wrote:
>
>>It would be great if you all could have a look at the libraries pages
>>for the categories in which you are interested and make sure that:
>
> I would directly link from the table of contents to the sub-pages since
> the 'content' are only links. I would also choose some directory like
> LibrariesAndTools in order to show that the sub-pages belong to the
> Libraries_and_tools page.

Thanks for the suggestion. The pages are now linked to directly. That
made the page a lot smaller.

I didn't put the pages in a common directory, since I figured that most
of the names make sense as top-level names with the current content. For
example, I think that http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/GUILibraries is
appropriate for a discussion of GUI libraries. I have also added a line
at the top of each page (using Template:LibariesPage) which says that
the page is a Libraries and Tools page and links back to the main page.

/Björn