xml in fptools?

S. Alexander Jacobson alex at alexjacobson.com
Tue May 30 17:22:03 EDT 2006

The problem with the infoset is that <textarea></textarea> and
<textarea/> mean different things for some web browsers.

Haskell has all these great grammar tools.  Is there any reason we
can't use one of them and just treat XML as a lexer?

Do we need to validate incoming XML?  Or can we assume it is okay?

-Alex-

S. Alexander Jacobson tel:917-770-6565 http://alexjacobson.com