[Haskell] base libraries

Ross Paterson ross at soi.city.ac.uk
Tue Nov 28 07:23:33 EST 2006

On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 02:47:01PM +0000, Ian Lynagh wrote:
> For GHC at least, the set of libraries included isn't going to change
> before 6.8, so we have until then to bring Hackage up to speed so that
> this is not true.
>
> So, I would like to through down the gauntlet to the community to make
> this happen! We have ambitions to make large steps in this direction at
> Hac 07 http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac_2007 (but that shouldn't stop
> people who can't be there from working on it too, or people working on
> it before then!).

A noble quest.  Does anyone know if the following are the most recent
versions of the various components of Hackage?

cabal-setup:
	darcs get http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal
cabal-install:
	darcs get http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal-with-install
hackagedb:
	darcs get http://darcs.haskell.org/~lemmih/hackagedb
package upload tool:
	none, though there is a Perl script /usr/local/bin/cabal-put
	on darcs.haskell.org

Anything else?