darcs patch: Add UTF8 converting and outputing functions

shelarcy shelarcy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 11:04:22 EDT 2006

Hello Bluat,

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 22:13:54 +0900, Bulat Ziganshin <bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> UTF-8 code
>
> jfyi: jhc compiler includes functions that does the same job. i've
> included appropriate files. there is also fast ghc-optimized code that
> does utf8 encoding/decoding, but i don't remember where i've seen it

I think ghc-optimized code is here.
http://cvs.haskell.org/darcs/ghc-6.6/ghc/compiler/utils/Encoding.hs

So you can use this function by ghc package (GHC as a Library).

But ... It's so bad that dependding on GHC as a Library.
I think better way is exposing this or wrapper function
in GHC.Prim.

Best Regards,

--
shelarcy <shelarcy    capella.freemail.ne.jp>
http://page.freett.com/shelarcy/