[Haskell] Re: package mounting

Frederik Eaton frederik at a5.repetae.net
Mon Oct 30 12:38:43 EST 2006

I wouldn't be opposed to this suggestion, if people think that it's
not too confusing. It would certainly make many things easier. My
original proposal was more conservative in part because I'd thought
that people might be reluctant to open up new sinks for design
complexity in Haskell programs - but of course, we would hope the
effect of Samuel's additional features will be to simplify design in
the long run.

Frederik

--
http://ofb.net/~frederik/