[Haskell-cafe] Guidelines for proposing library changes

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 06:08:04 EST 2006

Hello Donald,

Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 11:58:26 AM, you wrote:

> For the time being I've increased the libraries@ limit to 250k, inline
> with that for ghc-cvs and cvs-all at .

can someone please explain me why we can't optimize dsarcs
repositories to make these ptaches a lot smaller. afaiu darcs system,
we need just to "tag" current state of repository and all subsequent
patches will be based on this tag instead of back-to-jan2006 whole
history.

the same applies to ghc repository, where history now is
about 200k long!

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com