darcs patch: Implementation of aton and ntoa outside the IO monad

Robert Marlow bobstopper at bobturf.org
Sun Sep 24 04:07:23 EDT 2006

Erk, I just realised this patch is completely wrong since the
HostAddress will be totally different depending on the endianness of the
platform. I'm looking into writing some utilities for handling
endianness etc since it would be nice to be able to do I/O with raw
bytes in haskell. In the meantime, please ignore this patch.