darcs patch: Implementation of aton and ntoa outside the IO monad

Robert Marlow bobstopper at bobturf.org
Mon Sep 25 04:09:13 EDT 2006

I think HostAddresses are probably good how they are now. It seems a bit
too much work to convert a HostAddresses endianness everytime it's used.
If the problem is how it appears (which along with PortAddress can be
confusing) perhaps it just needs a different show implementation.

I've attached some Byte utilities. I don't know if this would be
considered useful to the Haskell libraries or not, but I find it useful
for doing things like outputing raw binary and messing with endianness.
It's poorly documented, but I can fix that if it's considered useful.

--
Robert Marlow <bobstopper at bobturf.org>