Library proposal: Add System.Info.isWindows

Isaac Dupree isaacdupree at charter.net
Tue Aug 7 08:40:25 EDT 2007

Ian Lynagh wrote:
> Finally, it needs to remain in base if we are to use it for
> ifdef-removal in the base libraries (and as low down in base as
> possible).

Would it be helpful to know the full set of platform-tests base
currently uses, so we know a minimum of what tests we need in base?

And... there is always the "code duplication" approach, if anything
needs to be used in base as well as being upgradable, although I would
not recommend that approach (unless with a detailed consideration) :-)

Isaac