mtl vs monads

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 17:51:38 EST 2007

Hi Conal,
At some point 'monads' was supposed to replace 'mt'l but I am not sure
that this is happening.  At the moment I think that most people use
'mtl'.  As far as I know, I am the only person actively using
'monads'.  If you want to try out 'monads' drop me a mail because the
version that is on the web site is rather old, and I have been using a
more up to date (and smaller, just 1 file) version.  I guess I should
put it on the web site at some point but I'd like to test it some
more.
Hope this helps
-Iavor