Idea to allow people to comment on Haskell docs

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Tue Jan 9 00:52:19 EST 2007

I'm developing some libraries and want to set up the haddock docs with
comment wiki pages, as in this discussion thread.  I see that the haddock
flags are there.  Is anyone using them?

Any ideas on how to get the per-entity sectioning into a wiki page (==
myFnName ==).  Or would we be better off having a page per entity?

I wonder how a library author or other interested person could track the
comments when there can be at least one wiki page per module (if not one per
entity).  Any ideas?  Can one "watch" a whole tree of wiki pages (including
ones that don't yet exist)?

  - Conal