[Haskell-cafe] ANN: New release of regex packages

Chris Kuklewicz haskell at list.mightyreason.com
Wed Mar 7 18:37:28 EST 2007

Ross Paterson wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 11:28:06AM +0000, Chris Kuklewicz wrote:
>> Ross Paterson wrote:
>>> Apart from that, this package (and thus the others, with a few #ifdef's)
>>> would work with Hugs.  How about eliminating the above overlaps?
>>>
>> I don't have Hugs installed, so could you try porting the regex-base in the HEAD of
>> http://darcs.haskell.org/packages/regex-unstable/regex-base
>> that I just updated?
>
> It's fine now, thanks.

Excellent. Now I just have to rewrite the Haddock to describe the new instances.
And I may continue to flesh out the types.

I'll also take time this weekend to install Hugs or WinHugs so I can double
check any changes.

Meanwhile: "Regular Expressions" themed humor: http://xkcd.com/c208.html (and
check out the comic image's tooltip...)

--