Adding System.FilePath

shelarcy shelarcy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 23:01:20 EDT 2007

Hello Bulat,

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 03:28:06 +0900, Bulat Ziganshin <bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>    * Use a "wide" API when available internally
>
>> I trid to change by just changing from ascii API to wide API tonight.
>> But ... there is one problem. _wopendir defined in mingwex library, and
>> mingwex requires dll.
>
> (snip)
>
> your patch is great, but it is incompatible with Unix and Win9x
> systems

Yes, it's just partial modified files. I don't test to build on
Unix yet. But if we want to support Win98, we can use opencow
(or MSLU) like Win32 package HEAD.

http://darcs.haskell.org/packages/Win32/configure.ac
http://libunicows.sourceforge.net/
http://opencow.sourceforge.net/

> may be, you will be interested to work on low-level IO library as
> proposed in http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Library/IO ?

Yes, I'm interested in it.

Best Regards,

--
shelarcy <shelarcy    capella.freemail.ne.jp>
http://page.freett.com/shelarcy/