[trac@galois.com: Re: [GHC] #1218: Add sortNub and sortNubBy to Data.List]

Lennart Augustsson lennart at augustsson.net
Thu Mar 22 03:57:53 EDT 2007

Well, I think people use the functions that come with an
implementation as the de facto spec.
So we should update the spec to reflect reality.

(BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm to blame for some of the
discrepancies, even though I tried to be careful when I implemented
more efficient versions for the Prelude functions for hbc.)

	-- Lennart