Adding a DSEL library to the hierarchy

Alfonso Acosta alfonso.acosta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:32:44 EST 2007

Hi Bulat,

On Nov 14, 2007 2:42 PM, Bulat Ziganshin <bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > 1) Use Language.ForSyDe
>
> for me seems most appropriate, unless you will invent some other root
> for DSELs.

Well, I Don't think there is such a demand for a DSEL root, so maybe
Language would be appropiate.

On the other hand, as Katil mentioned, ForSyDe is simply shorter.

Are there any strong opinions against creating a new ForSyDe root name?

> btw, isn't it better to rename lib into just Forsyde?
> Mixed-case makes reading a bit difficult

I guess I'll have to ask the original designers of ForSyDe. ForSyDe's
name falls into the case of LaTeX so they might want to keep it
unmodified, and besides, they are the ones paying for my work ;).