Proposal: Add concatMapM function (#2042)

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 11:53:44 EST 2008

Hello Henning,

>  In consider Bulat's point as preservation of unfavorable coding style
> (namely unqualified anonymous import). This method does not scale well and
> you can motivate stop of any development this way. So I object to Bulat's
> argument, but not necessarily vote particularly for concatMapM, since I
> didn't need it so far - which can also mean, that I have always
> worked-around it without noticing it.

so you will prefer to add it immediately to 6.8.*? i wonder how much
code you write and which tool you use. my tools can't automatically
insert these imports and i don't have time to do this monkey work
by hand - and anyway i consider as bad programming style trying to
replace package manager with home-grown tricks. the actual problem is
hard-wired base package

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com