Proposal: Add concatMapM function (#2042)

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:31:18 EST 2008

Hello Neil,

> 5, Matt Naylor as well. I really can't believe that everyone doesn't
> want this, I define concatMapM in so many programs....

i'm against this exactly because i use (and define) it in my program.
freearc was already broken with 6.8 due to introduction of 'forever'
and i don't like it to broke with every new major ghc version (or even
minor one as some purists prefer). i wonder whether noone here write
software that may be compiled by people outside of haskell island?

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com