IntSet.findMax generates garbage

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Fri May 23 12:18:38 EDT 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 08:49:25AM -0700, Donald Bruce Stewart wrote:

> Yeah, these performance changes really need someone to sit down and test
> out the changes. They did a different kind of review to the usual API
> change, in my opinion.

Well, I thought that a big part of the reason for creating the library
submissions process (LSP) was so that submitted patches didn't just get
overlooked, with everyone assuming someone else would deal with it.

If we don't want to use the LSP for performance patches, then we need
something else, so that they don't get overlooked either.

Thanks
Ian