URL for latest package version?

Sean Leather leather at cs.uu.nl
Mon Nov 10 16:54:48 EST 2008

> Now that hackage has caught up with ghc versions, I'd like my HaskellWiki
> project pages to link to hackage-based haddock docs instead of the docs I
> generate myself.  (Hooray for inter-package doc links!)  However, I don't
> know how to link to the latest version, rather than a specific one

This is not really an answer to your question, but rather a suggestion of a
different policy. I think it would be useful to have links to the docs for
each version. Not everyone wants or needs the latest.

You might also consider have a list or table with related links for each
version, e.g. API, release announcement, and changes. IMHO, it's nice to
have a perspective on the history of a project, not just the latest status.

Regards,
Sean