Generics

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 21 12:28:57 EST 2008

Thanks.  And here is one more

For potentially-breaking changes the right thing to do is to announce (and justify) the proposed change using the usual library-change protocol, with a discussion period.  The important thing is that someone is driving the discussion -- thank you very much for that.  I'll assign these tickets to you.

Simon