HackageDB bug in exposed modules

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 30 13:18:57 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 18:59 +0200, Alfonso Acosta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just uploaded a library to hackagedb:
> http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/ForSyDe
>
> Everything went smoothly, but the webpage shows certain hidden modules
> (other-modules section in the cabal description) as exposed.
>
> Am I missing something or is this a bug in HackageDB?

I think I must be missing something. Looking at the page currently and
comparing it to the .cabal file, the page lists only the exposed modules
and not the other modules.

BTW, you may be pleased to know that the latest version of Cabal lets
you use (a restricted form of) wildcards in the extra-source-files
field.

Duncan