Failure to install time package

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 06:07:09 EDT 2009

Hello Simon,

> We hope that someone at this weekend's will put up a binary
> distribution of 'time' for GHC 6.10.2.  If they don't, we'll re-roll
> the 6.10.2 bundle (on Windows only) including time again, so that you can re-download.

Simon, this solves only part of the problems, especially second
variant. imagine 6.10.2 versions flying around with and without time
package.

i think that most reliable way to solve it is to issue 6.10.3 ASAP
with just one change - this package returned back. this means a lot of
extra work for packagers but will greatly simplify further life for
users

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com