Failure to install time package

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 04:12:07 EDT 2009

Hi

> Does anyone have a server where I could put an alternate 6.10.2 binary
> distribution for Windows?
> One that includes the time package and cabal.exe.

Please do! I've always said that GHC should come with cabal.exe, and I
still stand by that. The HP thing is a nice idea, and I support it,
but shoving cabal.exe quietly in with GHC would make my life much much
easier.

You can use Google for hosting downloads:
http://code.google.com/p/ndmitchell/downloads/list - creating a new
project is easy. Plus their bug tracker is great.

Thanks

Neil