(no subject)

roconnor at theorem.ca roconnor at theorem.ca
Tue Aug 11 20:33:24 EDT 2009

According to
<http://www.haskell.org/hierarchical-modules/libraries/reference-libraries.html>
I'm supposed to ask here for bits of heirarchy.  I have no idea if this is
still the procedure.  As far as I know nobody follows this procedure.  But
I could just be ignorant. :)

I'd like Data.Colour for my colour package:
<http://hackage.haskell.org/package/colour>

I should point out that <http://hackage.haskell.org/package/AC-Colour>
also used Data.Colour, so there is a conflict to be resolved here.