hasktags - If nobody minds I'll maintain it..

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Tue Aug 18 07:40:09 EDT 2009

Igloo suggested taking over maintainership.

The new darcs home of hasktags is on the community server:
http://code.haskell.org/hasktags/

Feedback is welcome.

What should I do with the version number?

It was Version: 0.67 so I just bumped it to 0.68 although I added some more
features (see previous mail).

The version is based on an older version of hasktags, not the most
recent one. However I verified that it finds all tags the current
hackage version finds.
I'll upload this version to hackage if you don't find any problems with
this version.

Marc Weber