Cabal: literate hscolour

Sean McLaughlin seanmcl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 09:12:16 EDT 2009

Hi Malcolm,
  Thanks for the quick fix!  I installed the newest version.  There are a
couple of problems for me.
The first is that there is no color.  My old files processed with hscolour
1.13 had headers like

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

<head>

<!-- Generated by HsColour, http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/fp/darcs/hscolour/ -->

<title>src/Imogen/Infon/Fol/Subst.lhs</title>

<link type='text/css' rel='stylesheet' href='hscolour.css' />

</head>

The files now don't have this header, and they are not showing up colored.

Second, I'm probably being a pain in the ass, but I'd also like to keep my
literate comments

preformatted.  Right now they are mashed all together and are unreadable.
 Would it be possible

to add an option for preformatting, in case you prefer the default to be
unformatted?

Thanks!

Sean