Adding a newtype EndoCategory to Control.Category (ticket #3362)

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:47:04 EDT 2009

Not sure I like having the upper case on Morphism in EndoMorphism. Endo is a
prefix, not a word. and and Endomorphism is a bit scary and long.

Isaac's CatEndo suggestion seems relatively innocuous though. (CFunctor,
CMonad, etc. in category-extras Control.Functor.Categorical where all
originally CatFunctor, etc.)
-Edward Kmett