Eliminate/move class Alternative

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Sun Mar 15 19:33:10 EDT 2009

I have the exact same issues with Alternative. My frisby  parser
library[1] is incompatable with the way Alternative is defined. It is
particularly irksome because I have users that want to use the
applicative syntax, but the Alternative definitions get in the way.

Even if we don't get rid of it, moving many,some, etc.. into the class
itself would be an improvement. But as was mentioned, it is quite unclear
whether sensible definitions exist for all things we may want to be in
alternative, or even what belongs in alternative at all.

[1] http://repetae.net/computer/frisby/

        John

--
John Meacham - ⑆repetae.net⑆john⑈