Volunteering to take owner maintainer role for the network package

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 17:15:24 EDT 2009

Hi,

Since I'm making changes to the network library and pushing for new
release Ian suggested that I take over the maintainer role for that
package. Does anyone object to me taking over the maintainer role?
Changes to the library will still be discussed on this mailing list of
course.

Note: There are other people (like the original authors) that know
parts of the library better than me. I will defer questions I can't
answer or changes I can't review to them.

Cheers,

Johan