HsSyck bug?

Nicolas Pouillard nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com
Thu May 14 14:16:00 EDT 2009

Excerpts from Paolo Losi's message of Thu May 14 18:15:43 +0200 2009:
> Hi all,
Hi,

> I'm testing HsSyck on a stock debian 5.0 and debian packaged ghc 6.8.2
> and 6.10.2
>
> I'm experiencing a strange/repeatable error with Buff packing and unpacking
> from the attached script. Is this a known issue? Can anyone shed some light?

I've also noticed this problem, I've patched the library by replacing a few
unsafePackCString* by their safe counter part.

I've already emailed Audrey Tang (CCed) about this without success.

The patch is trivial and attached.

Best regards,

--
Nicolas Pouillard