HsSyck bug?

Nicolas Pouillard nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:13:31 EDT 2009

Excerpts from Paolo Losi's message of Thu May 14 21:16:31 +0200 2009:
> Nicolas Pouillard wrote:
>
> > I've also noticed this problem, I've patched the library by replacing a few
> > unsafePackCString* by their safe counter part.
> >
> > I've already emailed Audrey Tang (CCed) about this without success.
> >
> > The patch is trivial and attached.
>
> Thanks Nicolas,
>
> it works perfectly with the patch applied.
> Are you using HsSyck heavily? Could you give me some
> feedback on its stability?

I use it in two personal applications without any problems.
However that's still a binding to syck, and so not very updated with
the standard. There is also the YamlReference package but I don't know
if it usable for real parsing.

--
Nicolas Pouillard