Library proposals

Sittampalam, Ganesh ganesh.sittampalam at credit-suisse.com
Thu Dec 9 18:48:30 CET 2010

Ian Lynagh wrote:

> This sort of disagreement is exactly what the process was designed to
> avoid: People shouldn't be surprised by changes, as they have been
>     discussed and agreed on the mailing list.

Despite reading the libraries list, I've been uniformly surprised when
I've run into changes in the wild. IMO It's too hard to keep track of an
overview, amongst all the noise of discussions of individual proposals.
Perhaps if we had a web page with a log of accepted proposals and those
under discussion would help the situation, by gathering just the
summaries together in one place.

Cheers,

Ganesh