ssh ports for monk and nun?

Alistair Bayley alistair at abayley.org
Tue Jan 12 15:57:44 EST 2010

> Trying to get ssh working via putty from behind my company firewall.
> Had some success in the past with sourceforge because they had ssh
> daemons listening on ports 80 and 443, to aid prisoners like myself.
> Does anyone know if the monk (darcs.haskell.org) and nun
> (code.haskell.org) servers accept ssh on ports other than 22?

I should also have said: I'm open to suggestions and advice on using
darcs+cabal+ssh with restrictive firewalls and http proxies. I
currently have cntlm (an authenticating proxy server) installed, so I
can use cabal (and darcs get will work with this too), but I want to
be able to push patches too.

Alistair