building network-2.2.1.7 on Windows

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Oct 6 15:31:25 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I am once again trying to guide a non-Haskeller through
http://dmwit.com/wyvern/#install_source
and he is having trouble getting the network package installed. Any
ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks!
~d

P.S. IcedEarth, sorry for the duplicate message. I was apparently not
a libraries at haskell.org member when I sent the first one.