Haskell Platform Proposal: add the 'text' library

Vincent Hanquez tab at snarc.org
Mon Oct 11 08:47:25 EDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 07:02:33PM -0400, Brandon S Allbery KF8NH wrote:
> How about people's existing checkouts?

I believe that's the same if a maintainer or a project change the place where
it host his source repo.

To my mind, It's only affecting developers and if they are involved they should
probably know that they need to update their source URL; I expect that normal
users are probably using cabal to get their stuff and would be unaffected by
any of these.

--
Vincent