[Haskell-cafe] Re: Crypto-API is stabilizing

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 20:24:50 EDT 2010

Is there a reason this belongs under the Data. prefix? Why not break it out
into Crypto, so future implementers of algorithms can also put their stuff
under there. Everything at some level can be seen as Data, and it would be
nice to start moving out of the overcrowded module hierarchy.

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 1:59 AM, Thomas DuBuisson <thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com